Terms & Conditions
Please note that whilst in and about the Park for your Family Day, the terms and conditions of purchasing your ticket also apply and must be adhered to. For annual pass holders, where the terms and conditions for annual passes shall apply.
All persons entering the Park are admitted subject to the following Park regulations. Any person who does not comply with these regulations may be removed from the Park by either 4 Kingdoms personnel or police officers. This is without prejudice to any claim that 4 Kingdoms may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Park all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by 4 Kingdoms personnel or police officers.
• 4 Kingdoms reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Park, ban from entry to the Park, or remove from the Park without right to refund any person who: Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
• All persons entering the Park who are 2 years old and over must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket.
• 4 Kingdoms will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by visitors on your Family Day Out. However, 4 Kingdoms reserves the right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close and/or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Park’s operating hours.
• 4 Kingdoms in its absolute discretion reserves the right without refund or compensation to close the whole or any part of the Park at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to the Park due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if 4 Kingdoms considers the circumstances so require.
• Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited. 4 Kingdoms reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate.
• 4 Kingdoms accepts no responsibility for any loss and or damage on your family days out arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride or exhibit undertaken and/or during evacuation from such a ride or exhibit in the event of breakdown, fire or security precaution.
• From time to time 4 Kingdoms or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Park which may feature visitors. By accepting these regulations, you agree that 4 Kingdoms or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with 4 Kingdoms or such authorised party (as the case may be).
• Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the Resort except for designated smoking areas.
• All items, belongings and other property brought onto the Park by visitors on your family days out shall be at such visitor’s own risk and 4 Kingdoms accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. Secure lockers are available upon request and subject to a nominal fee.
• Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk. 4 Kingdoms takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. You park at your own risk; we do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents. Where CCTV cameras are installed in any of our Car Parks they are used to assist in the proper running of the Car Park. The CCTV cameras may also act as a deterrent to criminal activity. We are obliged by law to display signage in the Car Park advising that CCTV cameras are in operation. However, we do not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras and no guarantee is given as to the security of your vehicle in the car park.
Anyone abusing any of our animals will be removed from the Park without right to refund, some animals can carry diseases harmful to humans, please follow these simple guidelines:
• Please obey all safety notices around the Farm and the advice of our staff at all times
• Animals may only be fed using 4 Kingdoms animal feed in the Animal Feeding Areas clearly signed
• Keep your fingers away from your mouth and do not taste animal feed
• Wash your own hands thoroughly before supervising the thorough washing of children’s hands using the soap, water and paper towels provided at the Hand Washing Stops following contact with animals, after playing on the play equipment and before eating or drinking
• Do not use gels or wipes instead of washing and drying hands using the soap, water and paper towels available at the Hand Washing Stops around the Farm
• Supervise children at all times when with animals – whilst our animals maybe friendly they are still animals and will act in the nature of their species, this may lead animals bite, spit, kick, scratch, head butt, lick, knock or bump into you amongst other animal traits.
• Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Park (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) without the express prior permission of 4 Kingdoms
Our Play Areas:
• Height and age restrictions apply for some of our rides and activities. all rides, activities and facilities must only be used in accordance with their restrictions and the operator’s instructions.
• Arms and legs must be covered and socks worn on the indoor play and the outdoor bouncy castles/slides, suitable shoes must worn on all other the outdoor play.
• Please use the blank wristbands provided to write your contact number on and place on your child’s wrist, to quickly reunite you with your child should you become separated
• Wash your hands thoroughly at home with soap and water after removing dirty clothes, shoes or boots that have been worn at the Farm. Any soiled clothes should be washed immediately on your return home
• As a countryside location the ground throughout the site can be uneven, so please take extra care at all times
• If you are pregnant or think you may be, avoid any contact with sheep, lambs, goats or kids
• These regulations are for the benefit of all visitors and will be strictly enforced
Season Tickets – terms and conditions
1.The Annual Pass may be purchased as an Individual Annual Pass, a Family Annual Pass, a childminder pass, armed forces pass or a nursery pass.
2. As specified below, these Terms will apply differently to the various types of Annual Pass holders
3. your annual pass only allows you access to the park between 10am and 6pm and all children under 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult or an adult who also has an annual pass.
4. Each Annual Pass Holder Primary user, will be issued with a card and will be required to supply the following:
4.1 Their first name and surname;
4.2 Their date of birth;
4.3 Their residential address;
4.4 A contact telephone number;
4.5 A contact email address; and
4.6 A photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder and which must conform to UK passport photo requirements.
5. Family Annual Pass options are offered as any number and combination of Individuals but must include at least 1 adult (over 18).
6. The purchaser of an Annual Pass must be 18 years or over (and if purchasing an Annual Pass on behalf of a minor as part of a Family Annual Pass the purchaser confirms that they are acting as agent for and on behalf of that minor).
7. An Annual Pass entitles the holder to admission to the Attractions for a period of 12 months from the date of issue (“Validity Period”) and is subject to the operating calendars of the Attraction and any applicable exclusion dates. The ‘valid until’ date will be printed on the Annual Pass when issued and Annual Pass holders can use their Annual Pass up to and including the ‘valid until’ date.
8. Purchase of any other pass
8.1.a Nursery –A nursery may buy a ticket for 30 children who do not need to be named. The adults are included in the pass. This pass is for weekdays only. They do not include any discounts for the extra paid experiences.
8.2 Childminder – A childminder may buy a ticket for one adult and up to 5 children - this has the childminders name assigned to it and the remaining 5 children’s names can change. Any additional adults and children will be charged the admission price of the day.
8.3 Armed Forces – The Regiment can buy a family of 5 ticket - this has no name assigned to it and can be passed between families within the regiment to use for one-day admission at a time. They do not include any discounts for the extra paid experiences.
9. 4 Kingdoms, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates of the Attraction and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the Attraction for any reason including, but not limited to, technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Annual Pass will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the Attraction become unavailable or if any or part of any of the Attraction are closed or removed from the Annual Pass scheme.
10. Annual Pass exclusions:
10.1 An Annual Pass is subject to additional charges including, but not limited to, entrance fees and/or booking fees for entry into:
10.1 Any concerts taking place at the Attraction, any themed and/or special events taking place at the Attraction
10.2 All Christmas event openings
11. To use an Annual Pass, the authorised holder must show it at the admissions office, turnstile or other authorised entry point of the relevant Attraction. Entry to an Attraction by use of an Annual Pass will only be permitted if a valid Annual Pass can be presented. Alternatives to presenting an Annual Pass such as by showing a photograph and/or photocopy of the Annual Pass or by evidencing communication/documentation from the Attraction which issued the Annual Pass, will not be accepted. Failure to present a valid Annual Pass (due to it having been lost, stolen or forgotten) will result in a charge of the “on the day” admission rate applicable to the relevant Attraction, which will be non-refundable. Re-entry to the same Attraction on the same day requires a hand stamp.
12. All Annual Passes remain the property of 4 Kingdoms and can be withdrawn at any time. Annual Pass holders shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that an Annual Pass is kept secure at all times and any Annual Pass which has been lost, stolen and/or damaged should be reported to the relevant Attraction. Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. An Annual Pass will automatically be deemed void and shall be revoked without a refund and/or compensation if sold, loaned or given away or if any attempt is made to sell, loan or give it away. Access will be denied to any or the Attraction in the event of fraud or misuse of the Annual Pass and the Annual Pass will be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate in the absolute discretion of Merlin. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, displaying any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could reasonably be judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting to any member of Merlin staff and/or other members of the public visiting the Attraction, or allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorised or improper access to any Attraction with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder. For the avoidance of doubt, no refund and/or compensation will be given in such circumstances
13. An Annual Pass that is discovered to have been purchased through illegal methods (including, but not limited to, the use of fraudulent debit/credit cards) and/or through unauthorised third party channels, will be revoked without compensation.
14. Possession of an Annual Pass does not guarantee entry to the Attraction. The management of the relevant Attraction, acting reasonably, reserves the right to refuse admission at any time and for any reason including, but not being limited to, the Attraction being at full capacity.
15. Possession or use of the Annual Pass does not guarantee immediate entry to any Attraction especially during peak times.
16. A lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass should immediately be reported to 4 Kingdoms by contacting 01635 269678.
18. In the event of a lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass, 4 Kingdoms will re-issue a replacement Annual Pass for a fee of £5 per card.
19. Unless stated otherwise, an Annual Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any discount or retail/restaurant incentive.
20. Refunds are not available in any circumstances. This does not affect consumers’ statutory rights.
21. 4 Kingdoms is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for its Annual Pass at any time and for any reason and may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers at specific Attraction, online, via telephone or through third party channels. Please note that 4 Kingdoms does not price match the price payable for an Annual Pass.
22. 4 Kingdoms reserves the right to vary these Terms by giving Annual Pass holders no less than 30 days’ written notice of such variation by using the details provided in accordance with Term 4.
23. On the presentation of an Annual Pass, Annual Pass holders may receive discounts and/or benefits from 4 Kingdoms and/or third parties. Such third parties are subject to change without notice. Merlin is entitled to remove, change and/or withdraw any or all discounts and/or benefits in its absolute discretion at any time and for any reason without notice.
24. Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attraction.
Magical Christmas Experience at 4 Kingdoms Adventure Farm
The purchase and possession of this ticket constitutes your acceptance to these terms and conditions below:
Tickets are only valid if they are purchased via www.4-kingdoms.co.uk.
Tickets are only valid for use on the date and start time stated on the ticket only. They are only valid for the specified number of persons as stated on the printed ticket.
Children under 12 months old are free as observers, those under 12 months old that wish to participate in full with the event and all associated activities and receive all associated products must pay the full admission price.
This is a pre-bookable exclusive limited ticket event, tickets are not available on the door. Tickets must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and children must not be left unattended at any time.
Admission with a valid ticket only.
Entry will only be permitted on production of a valid ticket. Your ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
The ticket must be printed on paper and the barcode legible. We will accept digital formats or smart phones showing the tickets, receipt & barcode.
The time on the ticket is when the experience will start, please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before this stated time. We cannot guarantee participation if arrival is after the designated time.
Tickets are non refundable and are non-transferable. In the event that the time and date requirements have changed, we will endeavour to accommodate, subject to availability and a £10 administration fee. Any increase to the overall cost will be have to be paid in full at the time, refunds will not be issued.
It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check this ticket before arrival to the site, it may not be possible to rectify this on the day of the event.
4 Kingdoms reserves the right to refuse entry.
Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated, you will be ejected from the site and no refund given.
Re-entry to the site will only be allowed on verification of valid receipt of admission payment or ticket.
This experience includes indoor and outdoor exposure, please dress appropriately for the time of year. The main barns in this event are not heated.
This experience is a walking tour, with no space for buggies or pushchair. There is limited space for wheelchairs. Some Seating is available at some of the activities if required.
Persons must not enter/stand or climb on the display areas including for photos those who do will be ejected from the site and no refund given.
Please use litter bins provided on site. Please do not drop litter for the safety and well being of our animals and visitors.
4 Kingdoms ltd is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this site – including, but not limited to damage and losses to property and motor vehicles – if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons.
Tickets are not to be used as any part of any marketing, sales or media promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of 4 Kingdoms.
Strictly no trading within the venue without written consent or agreement with 4 Kingdoms.
No glass bottles or alcohol may be brought on site.
No dogs are allowed on site. No pet animals are allowed to remain in cars on site at any time.
Smoking is only permitted in designated space in the car park area.
A child is an individual aged 0-15 years inclusive. Children under 12 months of age are free of charge if accompanied by a full paying child, if only participating as an observer. An adult is an individual aged 16 years and older.
Personal data is used for 4 Kingdoms purposes only, data is not passed to third parties. Photos taken are deleted within 45 days.
Adults that are not accompanied by a child will not be permitted into the event.
We reserve the right to conduct searches of all ticket holders and pushchairs/buggies on entry to the site.
Anyone refusing to participate will be denied access to the site.
Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media.
4 Kingdoms ltd reserves the right to change the itinerary and activities on offer without prior notice and all artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
Covid 19 Guidance
We are releasing these tickets on todays government advice and legal requirements.
Please be aware that these may change between booking your ticket and the day of your adventure/booking.
· There is no indoor play
· Group size cannot be more than 6 people
· Children and adults over 11 must wear face masks.
· Proof of medical exemption must be provided to not wear a face mask around Christmas.
· All play within the farm will be closed.
· The animal barn is open subject to government guidance on the day.
· Only a maximum of 6 people will be allowed in to see Santa at a time.
· Tickets are non-refundable. Should you need to cancel a date due to circumstances beyond your control, we will endeavour to move the booking to another available date or provide a credit for booking the following year
· If you arrive ill or become ill during the tour then you will be asked to leave for the safety of the staff and other customers. You ticket will not be refunded or transferred to another date.
Masks – Please wear masks into the shop and also play barn when ordering food.
Social distancing around the park. Please respect peoples space and keep to the 1 metre plus government guidelines
We have put lots of extra hand sanitising areas around the park and around our activities. Please use this before and during the tour.